The Money Smart Divorce Solution
...Without Going to Court.
Family Mediation with a Financial Focus
Smart SMART Smart
Step By Step Process
A clear 10-step process that walks you from start to finish. Mediation, legal wisdom, financial smarts, and your Separation Agreement all in one place.
End-to-end online services. The latest legal-tech advances! Maximize your schedule, minimize conflict, utilize more professionals and access smart resources!
The Unofficial Rules of Divorce:
- Divorce gets prickly, even for the most amicable of situations
- The drama is often less about the legalities and more often about the money
- People make expensive mistakes because they don’t make a plan
- Before you do anything, understand your rights, obligations & complexities
The Common Sense Divorce Virtual Solutions
The Common Sense Divorce has been offering online Family Mediation for a number of years.
We are pleased to extend our virtual Family Mediation Services to the rest of Southern Ontario.
What It Means When Your Spouse Suggests Mediation
- Mediation is typically cheaper than lawyers or the courts
- Mediation tends to be the faster divorce process
- The courts will require you to consider mediation first
- Mediation has an excellent success rate
Free Services to Help Right Now
Ontario Separation Plan
A personalized report that addresses your situation. Understand what’s involved BEFORE you start any legal processes.
Not everyone is ready to talk. Call The Common Sense Divorce right now and hear a confidentially recorded 2-minute message about our services.
Book a free telephone assessment and consultation. Learn about the divorce process in Ontario and how Common Sense Divorce can help.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED
Do you want to understand how Online Mediation can work for you? Book a free JOINT TELEPHONE CONSULT for you and your Spouse. We will gladly explain the entire process and its benefits.
The Common Sense Divorce Advantage
Resources and Tools
Legal Services, Financial/Tax Planning, Children’s
Choices & Options
More choices, more legal options and more solutions. A clear 10 Step process that leads you from start to finish.
Family Mediation - Divorce in Ontario
with a financial focus
For more than 20 years you have witnessed Gail Vaz-Oxlade’s trademark straight-up money wisdom. Both on Radio and Television and most notably as host of TVs Till Debt Do Us Part, Princess and Money Moron.
Gail is a multiple time, best-selling financial author, and one of the top Canadian authors of the past decade. Gail brings her financial wisdom to family mediation in Ontario.
Gail Vaz-Oxlade is Canada’s no-nonsense money expert.
How to Avoid A Messy Divorce
- Seriously consider mediation before lawyer litigation
- If at all possible, stay out of the Family Courts
- Gather and organize your financial documents
- Do your homework, understand how divorce works in Ontario