Are you about to embark upon a divorce and wondering how to help your children cope? Do you want to learn from the experiences of other parents and (adult) kids who have been in your shoes? If so, do not miss this round-table discussion!
In this session, we cover topics such as:
- How to set healthy boundaries with your ex-partner and your children
- How to share co-parenting responsibilities and communicate effectively
- How to plan for the back-to-school season and deal with potential challenges
- How to talk to your children about separation and divorce in an age-appropriate way
- How to benefit from mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods
This discussion is a great opportunity to get practical tips and emotional support from experts and peers who understand what you are going through.
So grab a cup of tea and join us for this informative round-table discussion.
When you’re ready to discuss your options, simply schedule a complimentary over-the-phone assessment: